I am passionate about painting, drawing and sculpting from life.
My aim is the pursuit of continued development of my art skills and knowledge, which I do by attending workshops to further my skills set.
I currently teach painting and drawing at Melbourne Studio of Art which is something that reinforces my commitment to constant and neverending improvement of my craft.
· Finalist 2020 AME Bale Travelling Scholarship, drawing and painting prize
· Selected 2019 to the Russian Academy of Art, Saint Petersburg
· Selected 2019 & 2020 Bayside Local Exhibition,
· Finalist 2019 Bayside Acquisitive Art Prize
· Finalist 2018 A.M.E. Bale Drawing Prize
· Awarded the 2018 Robert’s Prize for a non Landscape, Sherbrooke Artist Society
· Highly Commended 2017, Self Portrait, Victorian Artist Society
· Encouragement Award 2017, Oil painting, Victorian Artist Society
· Finalist Rick Amore Drawing Prize 2016
· Awarded 2015 Best Portrait in oils Mooney Valley Art Show
· Finalist Kennedy Art Prize 2015, Adelaide
· Selected to the Salon des Refusés in 2005, Archibald alternative Exhibition
· Awarded the Julian Ashton Art School, Thea Proctor Scholarship
· Awarded Julian Ashton Art School, Phillip Muskett Prize for Landscape
· Awarded The North Sydney Art Prize – Landmark Prize
We would like to pay our respects to the traditional owners of the land on which our building stands, their leaders, past, present and emerging.