Caroline Smyrk is a visual artist from the Macedon Ranges. She works in a wide range of media including oils, watercolour, charcoal and printmaking.
Since 2016, she has exhibited in many shows in Victoria. Her work has been critically acclaimed receiving High Commendation Awards at the Trentham and Woodend Art Group shows.
She is an active member of "Art on Piper Gallery" and collective, "Macedon Ranges Art Trail" and Castlemaine Press.
Caroline has lived in Gisborne for more than 30 years, drawing inspiration from the local landscape, people in her life and the natural environment.
- Woodend Art Group
- Macedon Ranges Art Group
- Trentham Easter Show 2018
- Daylesford Art Show 2017
- BMAC Gallery 2018
- Small works exhibition 2017
- Maldon Portrait prize 2018
- Little Gallery Trentham Christmas show 2017
- Little Gallery Group show 2018
- Castlemaine Rotary show 2019
- Bendigo Rotary show 2019
- Flemington Rotary show 2019
- Victorian Artist’s Society select entry shows 2019, 2020
- Macedon Ranges art Trail shows, 2019, 2020
- Woodend Lion's shows
- Art Pathways – Castlemaine Further education
- Diploma of Art Appreciation – Art Institute
- Florence Academy of Art – Drawing and Painting
- Victorian Artist’s Society
- Highly Commended - WAG Annual Art Exhibition 2018
- Highly Commended – Trentham Easter Art show 2019
We would like to pay our respects to the traditional owners of the land on which our building stands, their leaders, past, present and emerging.